Logo: Stirling Castle
Bookings can be secured with a deposit of £150 With full payment due 6 weeks before arrival.
Accepted methods of payment:
Credit card via Paypal (4% surcharge).
International Money Order in GBP Sterling.
International Postal Order in GBP Sterling.
All cheques, Bankers drafts and International Money/Postal orders to be made payable to Gillian McBain.
The initial booking deposit of £150 shall be held until departure as security.
Booking confirmation for rental of 'Letting in Stirling' Properties
Number in party:
Date of arrival/departure: Arrive after 4pm Depart before 10 am
Deposit due: now
Balance due: (6 weeks before arrival) & £150 security deposit. So total due .
Mobile contact number:
Terms & Conditions
1.The number of people staying in the properties cannot exceed 6 adults/children and 1 baby. Any subletting, sharing or assigning is prohibited unless by prior agreement of the owner. The hirer is responsible for leaving the properties clean and tidy, and where loss or damage has occurred, s/he will be liable for any damage costs.
2. This booking represents a contract between us and states that you have accepted the terms and conditions stated here in this document.
3. Following receipt of the full amount, a further booking confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail or post.
4. All correspondence will be with the named person on the confirmation invoice who accepts the following conditions on behalf of all other persons staying at the apartments.
Deposit, security payment and payment
1. A £150 deposit has been made by you. This represents a booking that will be fully confirmed on receipt of the remainder of the letting fee before or on the date given above.
2. Confirmation of the booking will normally be made to you within seven days of receipt of the full payment.
4. Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to the rental period.
5. If a booking is made less than 6 weeks prior to the rental period, full payment plus £150 GBP breakages deposit is required to secure the booking.
6. A refundable security deposit of £150 has been made. This is to secure your booking and cover any breakages or damage whilst staying in the Villa. It will be returned after the rental period following a complete and satisfactory check of the inventory.
7. Full details of how to get to the house and where the key can be collected will be sent to the person making the booking after full payment has been received.
8. The owners reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment is not received by the due date.
Changes to the booking dates
1. Any change can be made to the booking (subject to availability) before 6 weeks with no charges.
2. Any changes to bookings made with less than 6 weeks to booking are made at the owners discretion and subject to necessary changes in rental period charges.
3. All changes made with less than 6 weeks to the rental period are subject to a standard charge of £50 GB or currency equivalent.
The client may cancel the booking at any time after it has been confirmed.
Cancellation must be made in writing.
Cancellation charges are as follows
More than 8 weeks loss of deposit only.
6-8 weeks loss of £150 deposit, but return of any rental paid
6-4 weeks loss of 50% of total rental value or £150 deposit, whatever is the greater.
Less than 4 weeks loss of total rental value, however £150 deposit will be returned
Please Note: if the owners are able to re-book the cancelled weeks, there will only be a £50GB administration charge made, irrespective of when the booking is cancelled.
Arrival / Departure
1. The rental commences at 4.00p.m on the day of your arrival and ceases at 10.00a.m. on the day of your departure (We can be flexible if agreed in advance and no other booking commence on your departure day).
2. All rentals are inclusive of electricity, gas, water.
1. The owners cannot accept, be responsible for or be liable in respect of loss, damage or changes caused by Force Majeure (e.g. strikes, floods, and closure of airports, weather conditions or other events beyond our control).
2. In the unlikely event of a complaint during your stay, please contact the owners directly by telephone on UK 07974 116448.
1. The owners do not accept any liability whatsoever for personal injury, accidents, death, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however caused.
2. Whilst we would endeavour to advise you before you travel, the owners cannot be held responsible for any noise, disruption or inconvenience caused by ongoing construction, alterations to existing houses or any other similar circumstance that is beyond our control.
1. Inventory items may NOT be removed from the house. This includes linen and towels.
2. Any breakages or damage must be reported to the owner immediately where a cost will be given and deducted from your £150 deposit. Additional payment will be required from any person who 'wets a bed'. New mattresses will be charged at a rate of £150 per single or £250 per double. Additional cleaning may also be charged.
1. Clients are recommended to take out adequate holiday insurance to cover eventualities such as cancellation, accident, sickness and loss or damage of personal property.
No Smoking Policy
1. Please note that smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the villa. We reserve the right to ask anyone breaking this rule to leave the property immediately. An additional cleaning charge will be removed from your breakages deposit to cover the cost of washing of curtains and any other soft furnishings to remove the smell of smoke for further bookings.
1. The prices quoted are subject to change without notice but where a booking has been made, the price ruling at the time of the booking will be the price that applies.
The owners reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions where appropriate. Any changes or amendments will be made available to all persons who have made a booking prior to their stay.
I agree to the above conditions:
Please ensure you have completed address and telephone details before returning to the address above.
This is the text-only version of this page. Click here to see this page with graphics.
Edit this page | Manage website
Make Your Own Website: 2-Minute-Website.com